TOKYO... MY 3 DAY GUIDE
Tokyo proved to be one of the hardest places I've found to plan a trip... so here is my three day guide
1. Edo-Tokyo Museum - an English Tour is a must do. Without the guide you will be lost, with it is brilliant.
2. Tokyo Sky Tree
3. Asakusa Shrine
4. Sensoji Temple
5. Nakamise Street
1. Meiji Shrine
2. Yoyogi Park
4. Shy to Shibuya Crossing. Goto the Starbucks above for a great view... spend some time here and enjoy.
5. Hachiko Statue next to the crossing. Do some research as to its history first!
1. Tsukiji Fish Market - get up early!
2. Hamarikyu Grdens
4. The Imperial Palace and Gardens
5. Tokyo Tower - an alternative to the Sky Tree
Also consider walking up Mount Fuji. I have done it twice and its a challenge but not impossible for even the young or old!
I hope these brief notes give you a starting point for your own research! Tokyo is a massive and brilliant cultural gem. The people are wonderful and so so polite. .