So you have a few days in Hong Kong.... What do you do.
1. On a clear sunny day or evening Sky Tower 100. Massive 393m high observation deck with fabulous views. Another option is the bar at the hotel at the top.... But expect a massive bill for your drink.
2. On a clear day or evening visit the peak. The key is not the peak but actually the experience of the tram ride up and down. be ready for a wait as it does get busy.
3. Take a junk boat tour. currently two different firms operate approx hourly afternoon ish trips based around the avenue if the stars... These are the iconic image of Hong Kong with there red sails.
4. Walk around the markets and just absorb the place.
5. Big Buddha and cable car... A massive cable car reached via a long tube ride... I once turned up and high winds had closed the ride so do check in advance if the weather is poor.
Top tip, get an Oyster card for travel and paying in shops. These are my top five to get you going.
Hong Kong is a great world class city, exhausting, fun, bright, fast and wow.